Wednesday 16 May 2018

I WILL BE IN SOUTH WALES ON SATURDAY AND SWINDON IN WILTSHIRE NEXT WEDNESDAY.

Dear Friends,

Please note that I will be in South Wales this Saturday and the West Country next Wednesday if any of my friends and contacts in these areas are available to take in some of the following meetings.
I will be travelling down on the Friday and my main engagement will be the following day on Saturday the 19th May where I will be taking an all day Bible Prophecy Conference near Newport.
I have spoken at the delightful Nancy's Farm many times over the past several years and I am very excited to be returning there this weekend.
The full address is Nancy's Farm (Croesheolydd Farm), Penylan Road, Bassaleg, Newport, Gwent, NP10 8RW and we will be holding four sessions from 11am with breaks for refreshments and questions. Please bring your own packed lunch but drinks will be provided.
Further information can be obtained by phoning Nancy Williams on 01633 893210 or Neville Stephens on 07808 251502. I will be staying on in Wales for a few days for rest and relaxation although there might be the possibility of a house group or two if they can be arranged (please contact Neville).

Then on Wednesday the 23rd May I will be delivering another Bible Prophecy message at the Swindon Branch of the PWMI at 7pm. The address is The Storehouse Christian Fellowship, Swindon Road, Stratton St Margaret, Swindon, Wilts, SN3 4PT. Please contact Diane McLellan on 07957 909419 for further information.

Hope to see some of you there,
Every Blessing In Jesus,
Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment