Tuesday 11 December 2018

"Britain is in the grip of its worst political and constitutional crisis in living memory" by The Always Readable Melanie Phillips!

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Britain is in the grip of its worst political and constitutional crisis in living memory. This is what has got me zooming back to my computer once again.
James Sant - Courage Anxiety and Despair - Watching the Battle
Courage, Anxiety and Despair: Watching the Battle; James Sant, 1850-1916
Britain is in the grip of its worst political and constitutional crisis in living memory. The convulsions there over Brexit reflect the wider battle in Eirope and America over national identity, culture and democracy. Read me here on how what's going on in Britain should concern all who care about the future of western civilisation.
Today's Most Popular Post
***
Muslim-tribute
Registration of Christian boys for Muslim tribute; Ottoman painting, 1558
Despite recent warlike and antisemitic remarks by Iranian leaders, EU countries are still desperate to trade with Iran. Read me here on how Germany, France and Britain are helping empower the most lethal terrorist state in the world.
Please also follow me on Twitter at MelanieLatest and “like” me on Facebook at facebook.com/MelanieLatest. Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment