Wednesday 30 September 2020

The End Times Foecaster With "A Hypothesis for the Date of the California Mega Earthquake: Joe Brandt’s Dream Confirmed, Trump to Die, USA into Turmoil"

 

A Hypothesis for the Date of the California Mega Earthquake: Joe Brandt’s Dream Confirmed, Trump to Die, USA into Turmoil

Posted: 29 Sep 2020 08:02 AM PDT

 


There is a lot of information swirling in my head—I pray and trust that God will speak through me. I believe I have just received a major confirmation of Joe Brandt’s dream and clarification of the same. The new data also helps establish a definite timeline for events leading up to the California mega earthquake, of which these events have already begun. Further I will present a hypothesis for a possible date(s) for its occurrence. 

Note: this is very important information, please do not take it lightly, it may happen in the very near future. OK here we go, hold onto your hats. 

Several years ago I became aware of a dream that a 17 year old boy by the name Joe Brandt had in 1937. I have written about this dream on several occasions. From the start I believed that his dream was a prophetic warning and now it has been confirmed. Let’s review the dream and then I will show you the confirmation and then discuss the ramifications.

FULL ARTICLE AT: A Hypothesis for the Date of the California Mega Earthquake: Joe Brandt’s Dream Confirmed, Trump to Die, USA into Turmoil

No comments:

Post a Comment