Tuesday 8 October 2019

President Trump’s shock decision to withdraw US troops from north-east Syria confirms a disastrous slide in American foreign policy.

Melanie Banner BREAKING
 
Hello and welcome to my rapid response service. This is what has got me zooming back to my computer once again.
Obama handover to Trump
President Trump’s shock decision to withdraw US troops from north-east Syria confirms a disastrous slide in American foreign policy. He deserves credit for pulling the US out of the lethal Iran nuclear deal; but his subsequent actions have merely empowered Iran, which is now gloating over American weakness. To read my take on how Trump's isolationism risks turning him into Obama mark two, please click here.
Today's Most Popular Post
***
police
The Metropolitan police treatment of prominent men they treated falsely as paedophiles caused untold suffering. Yet incredibly, the police regulator's report on this travesty was a whitewash. To access my Times column (£) on this scandal, please click here.
Please also follow me on Twitter at MelanieLatest and “like” me on Facebook at facebook.com/MelanieLatest. Thank you again for following my work.
Melanie

No comments:

Post a Comment