Thursday 18 November 2021

The End Times Forecaster With "The Coming Epiphany"

 The Coming Epiphany

Posted: 16 Nov 2021 12:06 PM PST

 


The end times may not happen the way you think. There is a coming a day when everyone on the earth will have an epiphany concerning the Lord Jesus Christ and His return.

 

What is an epiphany?

 

An epiphany is "a sudden manifestation or perception of the essential nature or meaning of something." It’s an “aha” moment.  

The Bible presents a clear picture of what will occur in the end times and when. Many do not know what the Bible teaches about the end of the world and the exact timing of the rapture. Even though I went to Seminary, I was one of them, then…

 

God woke me up—I had an epiphany!

 

For many years I was spiritually asleep to essential Bible prophecy truths concerning the end times and the rapture. God woke me up and opened my eyes to Bible prophecy truths I had never seen before. After thousands of hours of research and study by God’s empowering I have been able to put all the facts together in an easy to understand format.  

I want you to know what the Bible says will happen at the end of the world, which is almost upon us. I want to help you understand the truths contained in scripture so you will not be caught off guard when the end times begin. 

I have almost finished reading 'The Coming Epiphany' and just wanted to say thanks. I am also a Bible Teacher, educated at a Baptist Bible College, with graduate work at a Baptist Seminary and also at a non-denominational seminary, where I also taught undergraduate classes...Just wanted to let you know that your study is probably the best presented, most comprehensive and well thought out of many that I have come across.  

Larry Wishon

 

I wrote The Coming Epiphany to help you

 

Dear friend I wrote this book to help you understand what will transpire in the end times. I want you to be ready for the coming of the Lord Jesus and not be caught unawares at His return and be caught in the devil’s snare. Consider the words of Jesus in this regards.  

32 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled.  

33 Heaven and earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away.  

34 And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares.  

35 For as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Luke 21

 

Here is some of what you will learn by reading The Coming Epiphany. 

 

Absolute proof for which rapture theory is correct; pre tribulation, mid tribulation, pre wrath, or post tribulation. 

Why the other rapture theories cannot be right. 

What will happen during the Day of the Lord. 

What will happen to America in the end times. Yes America is in scripture.

When will WWIII and the financial collapse occur.  

An end times chronology and timeline. 

The role aliens and UFOs will play in end times Bible prophecy and the rapture. 

How the Jewish fall feasts will align with Bible prophecy events. 

What religious leader will be the head of the one world religion. 

How to identify who the antichrist is.  

How COVID-19 fits into end times Bible prophecy.  

When in the end times will Planet X show up.  

How to escape the devil’s end time snare. 

And much more! 

FULL ARTICLE AT: The Coming Epiphany

No comments:

Post a Comment